Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"The Soundtrack of My Life"

I got this from mayette. I thought it was fun, so I opened my iTunes music library.


Here’s how it works:

1. Open your library like iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod and so forth.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.

1. Opening Credits:
In My Place - Coldplay

2. Waking Up:
Could It Be Any Harder – The Calling

3. First Day at School:
With Arms Wide Open - Creed

4. Falling in Love:
I Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

5. Fight Song:
The Reason - Hoobastank

6. Breaking Up:
Unbelievable – Craig David

7. Prom:
The Blowers Daughter – Damien Rice

8. Life’s Ok:
Kumot at Unan - Boldstar

9. Mental Breakdown:
Too Bad - Nickelback

10. Driving:
One Last Breath – Creed

11. Flashback:
In The End – Linking Park

12. Getting Back Together:
Warm Beer, Cold Women – Tom Waits

13. Wedding:
Best I Ever Had – Vertical Horizon

14. Birth of a Child:
Dreams – The Cranberries

15. Death Scene:
Rape Me – Nirvana

16. Funeral Song:
How Do You Love - Collective Soul

17. End Credits:
Freedom - Jimi Hendrix

I love no. 17 and 8, so apt and so Cameron Crowe. No. 2 and 15 are hilarious! I am bothered though of no.1. I am still learning how to drive, shall I continue?

2 comments:

Lightheaded said...

nice results! winner!

Antigonic said...

Hi, can I tag this meme? Thanks!